Digikull Reports 550% YoY Growth – India Education | Latest Education News | Global educational news

New Delhi: Digikull, an Ed-tech startup platform, experienced splendid year-over-year growth of 550% in calendar year 2021. The startup has worked tirelessly to develop users with the technology courses which hold considerable market demand, and on the other hand also provide enterprises with a skilled workforce. So far, the brand has already trained 550 candidates through courses including front-end development, full development, Python data analysis and Android development, in line with the company’s demand.

The platform allows students to pay 10% of the fee upon enrollment and the remainder 90% after earning the first salary, thus providing the unique post-placement pay model. There are over 50% of Digikull aspirants who have successfully secured a position after certification. It currently has a network of 60 companies that have successfully recruited candidates trained by Digikull.

“There is an abundance of young people who are failing to get a job. Almost 30% fail to be placed immediately after graduation. Surprisingly, companies are also faced with the challenge of acquiring quality talent. This highlights both the gap and the scope. We try to bridge this gap by serving as cutting edge technology on one side and HR technology on the other. We are happy to see 35% month over month growth. And next year, we aim to increase that rate to 50% by next year, ”said Mr. Himanshu Tyagi – Founder and CEO of Digikull

The brand is growing in all directions, including new courses, offering vernacular education, increasing team size, and transcending geographic boundaries.

Digikull already broke even earlier this year and plans to grow rapidly in terms of partnering with businesses and refining technology in the backend to better deliver courses.


Source link

Sam D. Gomez