Documentation Writer – Refresh Miami
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the go-to utility that empowers businesses and innovators around the world to build next-generation Web3 businesses and applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the best investors in the world including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank and the Seven Seven Six Fund. The QuickNode team is over 100 people who maintain a high performance global data infrastructure for amazing customers who process billions of requests daily.
We are a premier global remote company headquartered in Miami, Florida.
We are looking for a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on building best-in-class documentation for the community of developers and businesses that trust QuickNode. You will work directly with the technical content team.
What you will bring
- at least 2 years of experience
- Write detailed and clear API documentation
- Create and enforce written standards and guidelines for external documentation
- Create and enforce code quality requirements
- The HTTPGit workflowHTML/CSS specification
- Linux/Bash or other script for automation
What would set you apart
- You have already carried out documentation projects
- Web3 development experience
At Quicknode, we are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, identity or race. expression of gender, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.