Learn to Code with the KittenBot Python Education Kit $ 30
If you are looking for a small computer to teach coding and students more about the Internet of Things, you might be interested in the KittenBot Future Board ESP32 AIOT Python Education Kit which is now available for purchase from the official website of Kitten Bot for $ 30. The learning kit includes a 160×128 color TFT screen, allowing you to create a variety of interesting works with real-time commentary and interactions. The built-in WiFi and Bluetooth module allows you to easily explore IoT applications. The edge connectors are identical to BBC Micro: bit, allowing users to easily transition to a new ecosystem without having to readjust their knowledge.
“Every child deserves a bright and meaningful future, which is why we designed the Future Board, a master control board specially developed for educational purposes. The Future Board is an educational material based on ESP32-WROVER-B that allows children to learn and experience hot topics such as IoT and AI.
Features of the $ 30 KittenBot Future Board ESP32 AIOT Python Education Kit include:
– Supports both graphical programming (Kittenblock, based on Scratch3.0) and textual programming (KittenCode for Python3 and MicroPython programming).
– A color display means all visual feedback, such as sensor readings, will be real-time and easy to read.
– The voice recognition module is able to recognize Chinese and English.
– Built-in speaker and RGB LED provide more visual-audio feedback, bringing more flexibility to your work.
– Runs on the specially designed FutureOS GUI, allows storage expansion through SD card slot and more importantly realizes functions like storing multiple programs and choosing which one to run.
– Unique half-clap design
– The front side is covered with exquisite ABS plastic to stabilize the screen and make it more aesthetic.
– The rear is purposefully exposed to allow educators and individuals to directly teach and understand sensor and circuit knowledge and minimize board bulk.
– The two antennas on the top give the board a more futuristic look.
Filed Under: Hardware, Top News
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets can earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.