MetaQuotes celebrates 17 years of its algorithmic trading community MQL5.com
Best StreetInsider.com tickers, 11/29/2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial for Street Insider Premium here.
Limassol, Cyprus – (Newsfile Corp. – November 12, 2021) – Largest community of algorithmic developers and traders MQL5.com celebrates its 17th anniversary on November 11, 2021. The story of the community began with the launch of the site Web MQL4.com which was named after MetaQuotes Language 4, the integrated programming language for the development of indicators and trading strategies for the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. In 2010, following the release of the new platform MetaTrader 5 and MetaQuotes Language 5, the community has turned into MQL5.community.
Celebration of 17 years of MQL5
Today, MQL5.com is a global resource that is visited by seven million unique users, including, but not limited to, programmers and algorithmic trading experts, per month. The following resources are available to users:
- Marlet. The market offers 26,000 ready-to-use trading robots and technical indicators.
- CodeBase. The MQL5 source code library includes 10,500 source codes from various trading applications.
- Freelance. Experienced programmers, many of whom work full time in the Freelance department, have completed over 83,000 application development orders.
- Database. Over 1,000 articles and 1,400 pages of documentation are available in 10 languages. Over 200,000 discussion threads have already been posted on the forum.
- VPS. MetaQuotes Virtual Private Server is a tailor-made solution for high frequency trading.
The MQL5.community resources used in the new MetaTrader 5 version for hedge funds are highly regarded by industry professionals. Mr. Manas D. Kumaar, CEO of PWE Capital Group, said: “MetaTrader 5 strengthens our fund by facilitating a transparent trading environment. This transparency is crucial for the performance of our algorithms. The transparency of MetaTrader 5 provides us with the necessary clarity. to execute high frequency transactions with consistent precision. “
MQL5.community provides a powerful distributed cloud network, as well as the ability to integrate Python and SQL solutions. By accessing the extensive resources of the MQL5 cloud network, algorithmic traders can reduce the time for testing investment hypotheses from days to minutes.
MetaQuotes is considered one of the leading developers of software applications for the financial markets. The company has developed a number of popular software solutions, including the MetaTrader 5 trading platform which is used by more than 1,500 brokerage firms, hedge funds and banks around the world.
Serious news for serious traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium for free!