Midland College provides continuing education for the energy industry
MIDLAND, Texas (KMID/KPEJ) – Midland College Petroleum Professional Development Center and
The Risk Management Institute offers continuing education for the energy and security industry.
Midland College PPDC will be offering a variety of energy industry continuing education courses during the month of September. In addition to these courses, they will also offer security courses to meet industry standards through the college’s Risk Management Institute. The PPDC is a training provider of Basin United and a member of the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC).
Some of the September PPDC courses include:
- Python for oil and gas professionals – September 7-8
- Evaluation and valuation of unconventional resources – September 12-15
- Contracts/marketing of crude oil, gas and NGLs for non-commercial professionals
- Basic course – September 20
- Advanced Course – September 21
- Structured query language
- Beginner course – September 8
- Advanced Course – September 29
- Risk Management Institute courses include General OSHA 30 hour industry training – September 12-15
- Incident/Accident Investigation – September 28.
On various days from August 30 to September 8, the PPDC will offer Basin United Fundamentals Orientation and Basin United Safety Leadership in English and Spanish.
For a complete schedule of all PPDC and Risk Management Institute continuing education courses, visit www.midland.edu/ppdc