Salary up to 125000, post check, education and experience required here
NHAI Recruitment 2022: Salary up to 125,000, Checkpoint, Education and Experience Required Here
NHAI Recruitment 2022: The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is offering to engage the services of professionals for the position of Joint Advisor on the basis of a contract for the ICT Project Monitoring Unit being established at the Headquarters of the NHAI. The maximum age of applicants should not exceed 48 years from the prescribed deadline for receipt of online applications.
The deadline for submission is August 18, 2022. The initial term of appointment will be for a maximum of one year initially, which may be extended each year for up to two additional years, subject to NHAI requirements and satisfactory performance. There are only 4 places available.
Details for NHAI recruitment 2022:
Remuneration for 2022 NHAI recruitment:
Rs. 1,25,000/- (all inclusive)
Educational Qualifications for NHAI Recruitment 2022:
1. Joint Advisor (Product Manager) – 2 positions
Degree OR Graduate degree OR Graduate program in Science/Technology/Engineering/Business/Management/Public Policy/Design.
2. Joint Advisor (Data Scientist) – 2 positions
Degree OR Graduate degree OR Graduate program in Science/Technology/Engineering/Business/Management/Economics/Public Policy/Data Science.
Experience for NHAI Recruitment 2022:
1. Joint Advisor (Product manager)
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience.
- Management of KPIs, requirements, UX and direct coordination with technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Management of SDLC lifecycles, preparation of PRDs and Jira or Github task management software, etc.
- Experience analyzing product-level data, user engagement, feedback, setting up KPIs, etc.
- Experience designing workflows, mockups, and process re-engineering using IT.
2. Joint Advisor (Data Scientist):
- At least 1 year experience in data science.
- Professional proficiency in Python for data analysis (pandas, NumPy, etc.)
- Experience writing SQL queries for data analysis or processing
- Experience designing and building dashboards, visualizations, etc. using BI tools, plotly, etc.
- Fundamental understanding and experience using AI/ML, NLP or other optimization algorithms.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2022:
- Eligible applicants can apply online at the link provided on the NHAI website by 18.08.2022
- Applications must be submitted online only.
- The procedure for completing the online application is indicated in the online application portal.
- The deadline for submitting applications is 18.08.2022 (6:00 p.m.).
Click here to check the official notification
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken based on it.